Sunday, September 14, 2014

About Me!

Hi, My name is Karissa and I am a sophomore here at RIC. I am 19 years old and will be 20 on January 23rd. This past summer was fun and very busy. I have worked at a daycare called The Gingerbread House for 4 years now. I mostly work with the after school program that ages 6-12 years. I think working with these kids has made me realize I really like to work with younger children better and that is why I have chose to go into Early Education. On my days off from work I had to study for summer classes and I also squeezed in some beach time. Who doesn't love the beach!! I am taking this class because it is a requirement for the school of ed. I do have to say that I am enjoying it so far. While I am not in class I have to work. It does get a little stressful for me but I am managing my time for homework, work, and school equally. I hope everyone had a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment